DROMKEEN CONFERENCE & EVENTS VENUE
A beautiful location 30 minutes from Melbourne Airport
Dromkeen is able to tailor its service to meet your specific needs. We understand that our flexibility and responsiveness to your requests will contribute to the successful outcome of your event.
Conference Venue at a Glance
- Conference Rooms: 2
- Recreation: beautiful gardens in a peaceful, rural setting on 25 acres
What Dromkeen Can Offer You:
- Convenience – 50 minutes from Melbourne CBD or 30 minutes from Melbourne Airport
- Location – Riddell’s Creek in the foothills of the picturesque Macedon Ranges
- Excellent service tailored to meet your needs
- Food- quality food prepared in the Dromkeen kitchens with flexible dining options
Dromkeen Garden Conference Centre
Dromkeen Garden Conference Centre is a self-contained function/conference facility, located on the grounds within the Dromkeen National Trust homestead complex. With 2 adjacent rooms, it is suitable for training days, special events or product launches. With excellent natural light, the rooms overlook a large lawn area, where delegates can move outside during lunch or coffee breaks. The main room has space to seat up to 60 delegates at circular tables. The second breakaway room will seat similar numbers.
Day Conference Packages
Conference inclusions: room hire, ample onsite parking, lunch, morning & afternoon tea, WIFI, conference equipment-overhead screen & projector, microphones, iced water, mints, continuous tea & coffee.
For groups on a limited budget, Dromkeen provides an opportunity to select your own inclusions for meeting facilities and food and beverage requirements.
Call us on 0432282704 to discuss your needs.
Dromkeen has a beautiful outdoor gazebo and garden setting available for hire for weddings or simply for photograph shoots. Our function centre is suitable for weddings of up to 60 people.
*Due to Coronavirus Conference Centre is restricted:
- Up to 20 seated patrons per enclosed space.
- Limits will be placed on entry to comply with the density requirements allowed within a single space – one customer per four square metres.
- Venues are required to request contact details, first name and phone number, of every customer to assist in rapid contact tracing.
The Dromkeen Garden Room is fully airconditioned and has an industrial kitchen with a commercial oven, large refrigerator and dishwasher. There are tables and chairs to seat up to 60 people. Audiovisual equipment and lectern are also available for hire.